Nnnnnooooooo!!!!

pandinus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
My last M martensii just died! they were my favorites, and they're all dead!!! it's not fair!!!

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
That's a major bummer!! Were they feeding well?

G. Carnell

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
John, try to get juveniles next time, when you buy adults they tend to give you the oldest ones they have, and from what i recall of your piccies, the scorps seemed to be quite battered and old,

at least when u get juvies you know they wont die for aages

Tim R.

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yea John, days like this suck. This is what I found this morning.

pandinus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
AA? AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! WHY GOD?!!!! I also lost a P. gracilior last night!!! WAAAAA!!!! IM SO SADDD!!!!! I've lost 4 spiders and three scorps this week!!! it's not fair!!!

edt

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I feel for you guys. Sucks to loose nice specimens, especially the ones that you have came attached to.

I have felt the sting of deceased animals, a soon to be breeder female Russian Rat snake (which triggered my liquidation of all reptiles), a H. Spadix due to dehydration or low temps (improper care on my part) and a P. Cavimus due to low humidity most likely (again my fault 100%). Just learn what you can on why they went, and don't give fortune a chance next time, grow from it and cut out all chances.

Cheers

Jon

guesskatiejules

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
It'll be all right...you poor thing!

Don't worry, all your arachnid friends are in a better place...arachnoheaven. You will survive, but for now, beloved, we shall mourn.

pandinus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
thanx guys, this has just been the week from hell, and this was the final straw that sent me spiraling down into madness.

shadowkat

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Aww

Its always so sad to hear, when someone so dedicated and knowledgeable has someone very unfortunate like that happens to their close pets. Im very sorry, I hope that around Chisrtmas youll be able to get some just as beautiful.

Invert Nerd

Arachnopeon
sorry for the loss dude. it really blows. at least you could make some badass tree ornaments.