Nhandu tripepii

Hentzi

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Anyone on here own one, what are there care requirements, temperament, feeding?

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Anyone on here own one, what are there care requirements, temperament, feeding?
We have a large female. We keep it dry,with plenty of substrate.Water dish as well.; VERY easy to care for.She has a nice burrow.As far as attitude,ours is kinda mean..Threats whenever feeding,etc....But a stunnning T.

Last edited:

Hentzi

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thanks for that I have a chance to buy one just checking on requirements but that's good enough for me. Thanks again

Falk

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Try searching for Nhandu vulpinus and you might find something:)

Hentzi

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Purchased a female today picture when I get her im quite excited they look stunning

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ours just molted 2 night ago,and is now over 6.5 inches. Gotta be one of the most under rated T's out there,hands down.

rjkun

Arachnopeon
just wanna share how monstrous they can get when it comes to feeding. .here's gaia, my gorgeous female with her first mice:love:

Attachments

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
Gotta be one of the most under rated T's out there, hands down.
There's a lot of underrated T's. I think it's because there's so many species available today, with more introductions every year, that most people can't keep up with them, or afford to have more than a small percentage of what's out there. Not that so many aren't great species, but the average person doesn't have the space, or time, for a large collection. Over the last ten years the number of species in the US has exploded. People pick a few favorites and then they're out of room.