New to the world of Millipedes! N. Gordanus

MES

Arachnosquire
They're awesome! I have a couple of those little guys too, which I got recently. They are fun to watch, and such great little pets to have! I hope you enjoy yours!

SDCPs

Arachnolord
They have a nasty habit of burrowing in the substrate most if the time :p Other than that, really hardy and cool critters! Love the smokey variety. Congratulations! Highly recommend the ivory/ebony millipedes as well.

mickiem

Arachnoprince
They have a nasty habit of burrowing in the substrate most if the time :p Other than that, really hardy and cool critters! Love the smokey variety. Congratulations! Highly recommend the ivory/ebony millipedes as well.
Welcome back @SDCPs ! I agree; the gordanus are rarely out. Ivory are great for new pets.

lownrg

Arachnopeon
Welcome back @SDCPs ! I agree; the gordanus are rarely out. Ivory are great for new pets.
Thanks for the replies! After hanging out at my local reptile/invert shop and chatting with employees, I've now been set up with a male & female pair of Ivories as well. So here I am, brand new owner 4 millipedes / 2 species and very happy with it. I think I'm already addicted LOL. But I'll learn from these 4 before I start hoarding multiple species.

SFA

Arachnoknight
Thanks for the replies! After hanging out at my local reptile/invert shop and chatting with employees, I've now been set up with a male & female pair of Ivories as well. So here I am, brand new owner 4 millipedes / 2 species and very happy with it. I think I'm already addicted LOL. But I'll learn from these 4 before I start hoarding multiple species.
There’s nothing wrong with hoarding millipedes!! LOL!

SDCPs

Arachnolord
After hanging out at my local reptile/invert shop and chatting with employees, I've now been set up with a male & female pair of Ivories as well. So here I am, brand new owner 4 millipedes / 2 species and very happy with it.
Smart cookie you, taking our good advice! :D

There’s nothing wrong with hoarding millipedes!! LOL!
LMAO!