New T

jakeh

Arachnopeon
I just wanted to share that today I got to purchase a M. Balfouri from Robert Brians for an awesome price at the reptile super show in San Diego. I have wanted one of these for quite a while and I wanted to say thanks Robert! If you have a chance to get to the show, there are some awesome deals, I have been waiting for this show for a while and it absolutely payed off!

jakeh

Arachnopeon
I got a sling for 125. I was torn between that and an idiothele mira for equal price, but the balfouri wound up winning because I have wanted one for longer. I personally haven't seen a balfouri in person or online for less than 200 and haven't seen a mira less than 225 (online).

del9800

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I got a sling for 125. I was torn between that and an idiothele mira for equal price, but the balfouri wound up winning because I have wanted one for longer. I personally haven't seen a balfouri in person or online for less than 200 and haven't seen a mira less than 225 (online).
Have you checked out petcenterusa.net Paul has a great selection and the I. Mira are on sale.