New stuff

Harrod

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I had a few things show up today. I got a mature P. perdensi pair (male didn't want his pic taken), a young male P. fasciata, and a female H. pauciden.

Nick

Rain_Flower

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Yay, congrats on the new babies! I love the scorp, I have one of those too and she's adorable :)

Harrod

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yay, congrats on the new babies! I love the scorp, I have one of those too and she's adorable :)

I'm just getting into scorps so she should be fun to have around. She may be gravid to which would be a bonus. {D Thanks!

Nick

The_Thunderer

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Love them all, but esp. the pokies! I just can't get enough of the purple highlights. LOL.

Harrod

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The purple shows up really nice on her but not quite as bright as my P. formosa.

Harrod

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I got 4 x P. tigrinawesseli today. I was really excited opening this package. They are still small so these pics are the best I could do.

P. tigrinawesseli:

Nick

The_Thunderer

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Too kewl. Those tigrinawesseli are on my "want" list too... but I'll probably have to wait YEARS before I can get any. They do look beautiful! Congrats on those!

ChondroGirl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Great pics! Congrats on the new acquisitions! Especially like the pokie pics!

Harrod

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thank you both! I barely could afford them with everything else I have been getting. I saw them and had to have them. {D

Nick