new spider pics

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I just got 6 M. robustums, 6 stout leg baboons, a A bicoloratum and a G. pulchra hers some pics

Inuleki

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Jamn deanna.... those robustums must've set you back a bit, lol.... how big are they?

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
yeah they are pretty expensive but I think its worth it I got 4 females and two immature males. they are all in between 4 and 6 inches

SpiderJoe

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Dude, that first spider is huge! Is it maile of female? Looks very nice!

Greetz,

Joey

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
Good deal johnny! I guess the need for them mature female bicoloratum and pulchra have a magical draw. And that M. robustums, careful, you might cause me to add another to my must have female list.

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
How are you setting up the M. robustom enclosures? Mine is arriving next week, and I haven't totally decided yet. I have read they love to hide, and that they prefer a burrow over a hide... but I would like to see it occasionally too!

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
well right now I have them in about six inches of peat. and I still have to get them all hides . from what I understand you see these guys quite a bit even though they are burrowers. I love these guys they are great spiders with the coolest threat posture I've ever seen... they stand on the tips of their feet and do what looks like a handstand. I havent seen them spin around but just the pose is pretty cool .

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
just noticed I forgot the pic of the bicoloratum here it is about 3 inches sorry the pics not the best but I'll get more

lta3398

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
you have some beautiful spiders...the pics are great! they look so much bigger than you say they are!i cannot wait until i get my pics back in my puter to show all my babies off!

morda

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow - those Megaphobemas are awsome! Pity that M. robustum is so expensive and there are only few in Poland. Great pics!

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
they're really not all that bad expensive when you think about some other T's jsut a little hard to come by. anyway thanks for the compliments

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Oh yeah, just what I needed to see, the M. Robustum! :} So stunning! Still on top of my "HAVE TO HAVE SOONER OR LATER" list. :)

Terrific pictures, Johnny!

---
Wendy
---

manville

Arachnoking
Old Timer
why do you want 6 Robustums? Im just curious. You have really nice tarantulas

Goliath

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Those are some very nice additions. I keep my M. robustum on about six inches of a mixture of ground coco(50%), jungle mix(25%) and sand(25%). For a hide, I just stick a piece of cork in the substrate at an angle and they dig their own hide from there.
Mike