New Scorpion keeper help

GhostMicks

Arachnopeon
Hey guys, new user long time lurker😂
I just got what I believe to be a forest/wood scorpion recently (Located in Perth Western Australia)
My current set up is red dessert sand mixed with coco peat which is pretty deep.
Im going to run a little pvc pipe on an angle to keep it moist and collect leaf litter (boiling it ofc) before adding that and some bark to the enclosure
and as far as im concerned, feeding it every maybe 3-4 days whilst its this small, with occasional misting
any other tips or tricks would be appreciated, I keep spiders but this arachnid is a change

Attachments

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
Hey guys, new user long time lurker😂
I just got what I believe to be a forest/wood scorpion recently (Located in Perth Western Australia)
My current set up is red dessert sand mixed with coco peat which is pretty deep.
Im going to run a little pvc pipe on an angle to keep it moist and collect leaf litter (boiling it ofc) before adding that and some bark to the enclosure
and as far as im concerned, feeding it every maybe 3-4 days whilst its this small, with occasional misting
any other tips or tricks would be appreciated, I keep spiders but this arachnid is a change
Give it a small water dish too.