New P.Liosoma arrived!

canadianscorp

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Just recieved a group of male and female Liosoma. The fems appear to be quite gravid:D here's pics of some of them.

cheers, steve

Thiscordia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Great scorpions!!! :drool: Make sure you let us know when the babies are born. :D

ectic

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Seem like we are going to see lots of P.Liosoma babies around :)
Can't wait for mine to pop

Nice pictures

JSN

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
P. Liosoma makes me think that it was created from an H. Arizonensis and a L.Q. or something...hopefully you'll have some baby's to take care of soon...

quiz

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Bro,
Just beautiful!! ooh wahhh!! :D

My girl loves how that species look like :eek: .

MattM

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I love Liosoma :)
Want one for myself someday too! :D

Marshal

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Just how many babies are in a clutch? I know P. trans can have quite a lot...

canadianscorp

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Thanks for the comments guys:D

Ed- These are easily some of the most beatiful spp in my opinion now , after seeing them up close and personal. Very powerful and impressive. Almost up there in my books with androctonus genus.

Marshal- To be honest, i have now idea how large the broods are for this spp. anyone know ? hint hint.. Luc, Brian lol.

cheers
steve

ectic

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Does anyone have any info on their venom ? I've read the sting report wich wasn't looking to be cool. Beside that I can't find other infos on this Parabuthus sting.

We'll I know that it's not too good sign to be stinged by one of them. But is there like any "best treatment" or antivenom to follow or we should just stick to other parabuthus sub species rules.

1- Wich is Don't

azatrox

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I also read...

The sting report for P. leiosoma, and suffice it to say that it's probably a good idea to stay away from the "business end" of this creature...I believe most authorities would give it a solid "3" in terms of toxicity, but as evidenced by the report serious systemic symptoms can develop, warranting alot of caution when dealing with this species....

-AzAtrox

ReptileMan27

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
There venom is ranked a 3 out of 5 on the venom scale, so they defently are dangerous and not for begginers. Alot of caution and respect needs to be taken when dealing with this species.