New Mexico wild tarantulas

DylanScully009

Arachnopeon
Hi, my family is planning a trip to New Mexico. I want to see some T’s in the wild if possible. Does anyone know of any state parks or locations that I might look? We haven’t chosen a city yet. Any and all information is appreciated. Any personal experience, articles, rumors, or social media posts on this topic are very welcome. I can’t find much information with simple google searches. I’m also going to call the state parks and ask if they know of any where and if I can schedule any rangers to maybe walk me around some places they’ve seen them before.

Thank you so much!!!

Minty

@londontarantulas
Hi, my family is planning a trip to New Mexico. I want to see some T’s in the wild if possible. Does anyone know of any state parks or locations that I might look? We haven’t chosen a city yet. Any and all information is appreciated. Any personal experience, articles, rumors, or social media posts on this topic are very welcome. I can’t find much information with simple google searches. I’m also going to call the state parks and ask if they know of any where and if I can schedule any rangers to maybe walk me around some places they’ve seen them before.

Thank you so much!!!
Just wander around with a cricket on a string, they’ll come to you.