New Gecko Owner!

YellowBrickRoad

☆Klaasified☆
Arachnosupporter +
So I just got back from a local expo and I brought some new friends home. Meet Sarah (albino), Blossom (high yellow?), and Patty Polk-a-dot (normal?). I've never owned geckos so if you all see some improvements I can make lmk. Other than that enjoy the pictures. Cheers!
20180324_182534.jpg 20180324_181249.jpg 20180324_181324.jpg 20180324_181402.jpg

Danalemp1216

Arachnosquire
Did you buy them sexed? I definitely would not keep males together, they are territorial once they mature. I would also consider an additional hide so they are not forced to sit together. Keep an eye out for aggression at the food bowl, or major variation in growth rate/tail girth. You should also have a hide that has a higher humidity than the ambient humidity. I used to keep a deli container with a hole just big enough for the gecko to enter, and filled it with moist moss. This is especially important while they are shedding. Lost toes from dried skin are not uncommon.

spookyvibes

Arachnobaron
The last photo warms my heart, the gecko to the far right looks so happy:D Beautiful new additions!

YellowBrickRoad

☆Klaasified☆
Arachnosupporter +
Did you buy them sexed? I definitely would not keep males together, they are territorial once they mature. I would also consider an additional hide so they are not forced to sit together. Keep an eye out for aggression at the food bowl, or major variation in growth rate/tail girth. You should also have a hide that has a higher humidity than the ambient humidity. I used to keep a deli container with a hole just big enough for the gecko to enter, and filled it with moist moss. This is especially important while they are shedding. Lost toes from dried skin are not uncommon.
Hi, I bought them all as sexed females from the same vendor who has kept them together for some time now.

The big gray rock in the far right corner of my first picture is one of those habitat rocks that they can go in and out of, currently they haven't found the hole yet lol.

As for the rest of your suggestions I will take care of the moss and another hide very soon. I'd also like to note that the aquarium is a 20gal long. And, other than those first couple of group pictures of them when I first put them in, they have basically found there own little places to hang out.

YellowBrickRoad

☆Klaasified☆
Arachnosupporter +
The last photo warms my heart, the gecko to the far right looks so happy:D Beautiful new additions!
Thank you berry much! Yes, miss Blossom seems very happy and active, a little clingy and social. She is certainly the life of the party in there. :)

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
Sheesh! You folks don't have enough cool critters down there in Australia? Talk about "The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence"! ;)