New Ceratogyrus marshalli slings!!!

Zoltan

Cult Leader
Old Timer
Just got 4 C. marshalli slings (for a pretty good price, it was kind of a "sell-out")!!! The genus was among my favorites for some time now, but its species are quite rare here so I was very happy to discover these little guys. They have the biggest horns (afaik) in the Ceratogyurs genus, and they are awesome!!! :D Mine are only about ¾ inch now, but that just makes it even more better for me, I love to raise slings and watch them grow. Pics coming soon!

Zoltan

Cult Leader
Old Timer
Rehoused the little beasts today. They are in some 750 ml plastic boxes now. Some of them already started to burrow, and some of them just laid some basic silk lines around the enclosure. Some pics I took during the rehousing.
They also have names. :D I didn't name any of my T's in a long time.
Xerxes, Tyrannos, Mars and Hades. :)

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I agree this is a wonderful genus. I only have a couple of C darlingi slings at the moment but i'll be grabbing up other spp as they present themselves. Smallish, diggy but not pet-holes, feisty but not psycho and horns as well... a nice balance!

Zoltan

Cult Leader
Old Timer
Yeah, they are awesome. And I got these quite underpriced. Too bad I can't find any more slings of this genus for sale in this country... or at least not advertised on the internet.

Stamper

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hey congrats on the new T's
those are some really nice lookin' slings:)

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
nice one.i love this species.if u get any males out of your group pls contact me.been lookin for a male for my female for some time now.

Zoltan

Cult Leader
Old Timer
I will also be in need of a male because I plan on breeding these guys, but I'm sure we can work something out. :)

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
ah i just realized your in Hungary hehe.guesse my search shall continue

Zoltan

Cult Leader
Old Timer
One of the little guys molted last night! :D Last time it ate was last Friday.
Two pictures: first there's only the burrow, and something deep in it, if you have good eyes. ;) Second was shot using macro and you can see some legs in there!