New Birthday Presents are here Croc Skinks!

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
Hello,

I just brought these guys home today for my birthday.

They are called Tribolinotus gracilis "Red-Eyed Crocodile Skinks" They are the coolest things that I have ever gotten!

Jaygnar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
WOW! Those are some cool looking little guys. They look mean, but they also seem somehow cuddly. Very impressive.

GQ.

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Oh man! Those are on my my top ten herps list. One of these days I'll have a moment of weakness and buy a pair. I hope to see you produce some babies in the future.

Wisdom16

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Congrats on the Croc Skinks. Make sure to keep them very very humid ;)

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
WOW THOSE ARE AWESOME!! where did you get them?? and how much? lol im prbly the only person on here that hasnt seen one of those

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
<Wisdom16> They are misted 4 times a day with my misters in the room. One points right at the cage.

<demonhunter> I got mine from Regal Reptiles in Rhode Island.
They are like mini dinosours! I don't want to advertise prices and whatnot....Feel free to hit the website all prices are on there along with pics.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
whats the website?? haha thanks tho.... i soo want one now..

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
dang expensive..well ill save for one..and how big do they get i couldnt find ne info on these guys?? thanks alot

ChrisNCT

ChrisinTennessee
Old Timer
They will get close to 9" maybe a tad bit bigger. They are a excellent communial species. They can voaclize like crocs. Very neat sound. I will have a clony close to 15 soon.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
dang...i hella want one...do they ship from there?? or is there ne place where i can get one that does ship?