New arrivals

Elaine

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I just received a gorgeous little B. smithi and an A. bicegoi from a lovely lad on another forum.
The little smithi looks to be in premoult but is cute as can be and very sweet :D

The A. bicegoi is stunning. I love the leg stripes :) Very calm and docile so far. S/A of approx 4 inches.

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Beautiful T's, I sure miss my biceogi. I am hoping for a few of these in the near future.

How many T's are you up to now. Seems that you get as many T's as me on a monthly basis{D

Enjoy your new kids

PIG-

Elaine

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks me dear :D

I'm upto approx 60 T's now. I think I have 33 Avics so far. 3 more fasciculata's arriving tomorrow. I lost my MM T. latipes to his breeding partner though. I'm gutted as it was my first time loaning out a male :(

Elaine xx

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Thanks me dear :D

I'm upto approx 60 T's now. I think I have 33 Avics so far. 3 more fasciculata's arriving tomorrow. I lost my MM T. latipes to his breeding partner though. I'm gutted as it was my first time loaning out a male :(

Elaine xx

I know the feeling about losing MM's, I lost three in 07' with nothing to show for it..Oh well.

You def are becoming the European Avi queen{D Keep those cool pics coming!!!

PIG-

Elaine

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I know the feeling about losing MM's, I lost three in 07' with nothing to show for it..Oh well.

You def are becoming the European Avi queen{D Keep those cool pics coming!!!

PIG-
You must have been gutted to lose 3 :eek: I must admit, I did shed a few tears for my wee guy. My peru purple is going out soon too for breeding. I'm dreading it. I might see if I can find an adult female and breed them myself :)

I've been trying to get pics of those fasciculata's for you but they are too darned quick lol. My other 3 arrive tomorrow :D Rockets in a fluffy suit lol.

Any sign of yours yet? I cant wait until you get them. Fingers crossed its really soon :) I'm dying to see your amazonica's especially.

Elaine xxx

WARPIG

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I've been trying to get pics of those fasciculata's for you but they are too darned quick lol. My other 3 arrive tomorrow :D Rockets in a fluffy suit lol.

Any sign of yours yet? I cant wait until you get them. Fingers crossed its really soon :) I'm dying to see your amazonica's especially.

Elaine xxx

The shipment gets in tomorrow, and when everything gets sorted, mine will be delivered on Mon. I can't wait!!!:eek:

PIG-

spartybassoon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
They're both beautiful, Elaine! I love how in the first pic, you can see some iridescent purple on the booty!

Elaine

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The shipment gets in tomorrow, and when everything gets sorted, mine will be delivered on Mon. I can't wait!!!:eek:

PIG-
Oh boy!!! I bet you are like a kid at Christmas :D I expect pics mate. Hope they get to you safe and sound for your enjoyment. Remember, they are faster than other avics.
I just got my second group today so I'm heading off to put a post up in a min. xxx

Love the Avic:)
Thank you xx

They're both beautiful, Elaine! I love how in the first pic, you can see some iridescent purple on the booty!
Thanks mate :) She is even prettier in person. xx