New addition

Hairyspider

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hello just wanted to post my new addition. Sold to me as a painted T :? , but looks awfully like a P.irmina. Maybe thats their common name? but any-who here is the pix
Later,

Hairy

Attachments

Yog-Sothoth

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Doesnt look at all like a P.irminia to me, its hard to tell from a pic and with a a spiderling its almost impossible.

The Juice

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I would guess P. Irminia ( SunTiger) How much did you pay for it?

Hairyspider

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
re newbie

I got it for $35, it was $60 but I had a gift certificate from my old job as a going away present. I did some checking on-line before I posted and couldn't find any B.emelia sling pics, but did find a P.irmina sling pic at www.krazy8sinvertebrates.com the pic of the sun tiger looks like mine.

Hairy
p.s the emilia has the lighter color higher up on the leg segments from the adult pics I found.
Later

Last edited:

Hairyspider

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
re: wrong

same here When ever there is an id this T, I usually don't venture a guess, cuz's 9/10 times I'm wrong. :}

Later

Hairy

OH BTW are the any Herp shops in San Jose CA. just so I don't have to look it up on-line or in the phone book {D

MrBaronIsBack

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Whatever it is, it's not a Brachy. They don't have stripes on their abdomens as s'lings, nor are they that leggy. Looks like it is some kind of arboreal/semi-arboreal from the flaring at the ends of the feet. Just what kind is anyone's guess.

Anansi

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
its p. irminia...you can see the chevrons on its abdomen...yea irmina have a red ceph at that size...