New acrylic cages

dougle

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I purchased 3 front opening aboreal acrylic cages from beanfarm.com yesterday, I looking forward to getting them via UPS very soon,their customer service was great online . Has anyone purchased acrylic cages from them?

dougle

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
dougle

I love the look of the acrylic cages from tarantulacages also I unfortunatley just dont have two weeks to wait for them at this moment ,I will most likely purchase from Adam to, I have some pretty nice size slings that need bigger homes so I had to do a purchase quick, once I buy from adam I will do a compare the two companies ,and see who has the best ones.

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Those are look exactly alike
same people??? I though two different websites :?
I have few of Adams cages,
but now Am not sure whose original design those are

dougle

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
dougle

I agree with you ,they look exactly alike, I have three on the way , I suppose the only diffrence is that I dont have to wait two weeks to get my cages, maybe they have some type of buisness partnership going? if they do ,thats good for them both.

dougle

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
dougle

Thanks Adam ,I pretty much assumed that when I compared pictures of thier enclosures to yours, well that is good news now I know they are quality cages, I will buy more for my adult aboreals.