Neglected Flat Rock Scorpion - Please help!

Abdulkarim Elnaas

Arachnosquire
She explained the whole situation. Do some more reading before you start accusing someone.
In all fairness, you need to be at least somewhat knowledgeble or experienced to know when something is being neglected in the first place. But when she clarified that her neighbour had no idea either and, unlike her, didn't seem to care, it adds a whole other perspective.

@Cassandra Green Arthropods are awesome and extremely rewarding, especially considering the relatively miniscule effort and space required to keep them alive and healthy.

JDS123

Arachnosquire
My bad I didn't know the whole situation, and I do find it commendable you tried to take it and give it better care. Like you said hopefully she was the start of something good though!
That was very nice of you to admit you missed that part, most people just want to be prideful bullies these days, glad to see people admit when they missed something, hopefully it inspires others to be humble and kind as well.

JDS123

Arachnosquire
She explained the whole situation. Do some more reading before you start accusing someone.
You know she did apologize already. Hey what are you eating in that pic, ice cream, dang now I want ice cream dang it

JDS123

Arachnosquire
I didn’t buy her or get her on purpose. My neighbour says, “I’ve got this and I don’t know what I’m doing with it. Had it months just sat there, could even be dead.” So I took her and tried to gain as much information I could and give her a happy ending. I didn’t get a pet without doing any research and just allow the poor thing to die. That’s what my neighbour did and I’m sad I intervened too late.

Thank you @pannaking22. I’ve tried to think what it could have been but as I said to @Mvtt70 I maybe intervened too late. She seemed a little odd from the minute we got her and I was constantly worried there was something “not right” and it looks like my gut was telling me the right thing. As I say though, perhaps she was the unexpected gateway into a new passion.

I may get another flat rock that I can start with from the beginning as she was fabulous in stature and looks. Not yet though. It was very sad moving her lifeless body :’(
That was super cool of you to try and save it. Sry it didn’t make it, good luck in your future and keep up the research. Find out the hardiest ones to start with. Get good with them for a bit, normally something from around your climate is a good idea.

Mikew9788

Arachnopeon
Sorry to hear that the scorp passed... However I understand that, my first invert was a Black Asian Forest scorpion because I thought I wasn't interested in tarantulas. Then after looking them up a little and seeing all of the different interesting species out there that happened to be what I got interested in.

The thing is from the first thread post its pretty obvious you didn't know much about scorpion care so do some more research before picking up your next pet.
Did you even read this thread? She tried to rescue this animal and I think she did the best job she could.

NukaMedia Exotics

#1 Tarantula Vendor in the USA! Ships Nationwide.
Did you even read this thread? She tried to rescue this animal and I think she did the best job she could.
I did, but I think I must have misinterpreted part. That is why when I came back to this thread I gave another reply, which you would've seen if you yourself would have read this thread before quoting me...

Mikew9788

Arachnopeon
My bad. Dident mean to
I did, but I think I must have misinterpreted part. That is why when I came back to this thread I gave another reply, which you would've seen if you yourself would have read this thread before quoting me...
My bad. Read the rest after replying and did not mean to pile on.