Need some help (info)

Jhay em

Arachnopeon
I am planning to go to usa next yr (L.A in particular)and i saw website selling t’s and i thinking to purchase 1-2 sp (spiderling) from them,my question is if i buy tarantula can i bring it home with me to my country or not?

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Not in any way that is cost effective. We don't endorse illegal exportation of species here if that's what you were suggesting?

Theneil

Arachnoprince
Well in orfer for them to legally leave the USA you would need to find somebody with the proper license (and possibly other permits depending in species) to be able to export it out of the country. That of course assumes that the species is still legal to export. (all Sri Lankan pokies and Brazilian endemic species to name a few are NOT legal for us to export at all)

Now after you get the USA side figured out, i would assume that there is a proper legal procedure to bring them into your home country (Looks like Japan?). I cant help you there because i have no idea what laws and processes may be in place for that sort of thing outside of the USA.

Now JUST MAYBE if you can find a pair of people that were already planning to do a USA to Japan shipment, you could get them to include yours (if legally possible) for a small fee. Otherwise it would be quite expensive if you could even find people willing to do the process for you.

Jhay em

Arachnopeon
No iam not.aim asking is it legal or no.

Well in orfer for them to legally leave the USA you would need to find somebody with the proper license (and possibly other permits depending in species) to be able to export it out of the country. That of course assumes that the species is still legal to export. (all Sri Lankan pokies and Brazilian endemic species to name a few are NOT legal for us to export at all)

Now after you get the USA side figured out, i would assume that there is a proper legal procedure to bring them into your home country (Looks like Japan?). I cant help you there because i have no idea what laws and processes may be in place for that sort of thing outside of the USA.

Now JUST MAYBE if you can find a pair of people that were already planning to do a USA to Japan shipment, you could get them to include yours (if legally possible) for a small fee. Otherwise it would be quite expensive if you could even find people willing to do the process for you.
Ok thank you for the info

Last edited by a moderator:

su3cl3a8

Arachnopeon
Assuming you live in Japan, there are plenty vendors from China, Korea, SE Asia etc, even Japan! They aren't hard to find :)