Need some good pics

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Didnt expect this so ill share maybe ud like it can never go wrong with a feeding pic.. xD my 2.5-3" a. Genic was being picky and the nymph wasnt kicking enough for her..so i dropped in a male dubia thinking it wasnt gona happen..but i didnt wana dig fir a nymph.. just goes to show u the raw power wish i was rolling a vid o_O she wrestled it down x3.

Sent from my SCH-R530C using Tapatalk

TLover007

Arachnosquire
You can change your lowlands name to highland. otherwise, great pics ;-)
I probably can... but then I would be wrong... shes a 7cm p subfusca lowland (bara)... i am no expert but i trust the people I buy from... why do you say she is a highland??

Pociemon

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I probably can... but then I would be wrong... shes a 7cm p subfusca lowland (bara)... i am no expert but i trust the people I buy from... why do you say she is a highland??
Because it is highland, very simple reason.
I borrowed this picture, look at the lowland on this picture dorsally on the folio and compare it to your own, then do the same thing with the highland and you can see i am nok joking.

On the lowland there is a distributed folio wich you can see with this black spot, yours does not have this, so your friends are wrong, sorry.

Last edited:

TLover007

Arachnosquire
Because it is highland, very simple reason.
I borrowed this picture, look at the lowland on this picture dorsally on the folio and compare it to your own, then do the same thing with the highland and you can see i am nok joking.

On the lowland there is a distributed folio wich you can see with this black spot, yours does not have this, so your friends are wrong, sorry.
Yes you are right i see what you see... okay im not gona take over this thread so im gona create a new one to ask other people. Please reply there as well?? Thanks for this!!

Pociemon

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Yes you are right i see what you see... okay im not gona take over this thread so im gona create a new one to ask other people. Please reply there as well?? Thanks for this!!
No need for me to participate, i know what you have, there is no doubt.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Avicularia minatrix, "Aurora", adult female, ~2.75", close-up

Psalmopoeus irminia, "Phaedra", adult female ~5.25", chilling on the back of the enclosure

Tapinauchineus violaceus, "Saranyu", ~4", adult female

What's the page exactly btw?

Enn49

Arachnosquire
Poecilotheria vittata (formerly pederseni) - female 6"+

Poecilotheria metallica - just over 1"

IHeartTs

Arachnobaron
6 inch female e murinus
140525_0003.jpg
5 inch female g rosea
fluffy chill.jpg