Need advice for a month old house spider

Bider

Arachnopeon
So I'm pretty new to the spider thing. Decided to capture a baby house spider (Possibly T. Domestica, E. Atrica, or something similar) when I noticed I had a few in my bedroom walking around on the walls. At first I kept him in a plastic box for a couple days until I got something better. Then I moved him into a peanut butter jar that I cleaned and poked enough holes in. I'm still using the peanut butter jar, but after coming across multiple problems, I'm redesigning it.

For context, the problems I came across were, the leaves decaying from the small twig I put in. Soil sticking to the wall and absorbing water too well, and rocks being a little dangerous. Plus humidity was a bit of a problem.

To solve this I'm moving onto sand instead of soil, having a twig without leaves, and pipetting in small drops of water onto a small ball of cotton wool.

I just want to know if this is a good set up, and what more I could do. This is only temporary until he grows bigger, as currently he less than 1cm in size, and would escape the terrariums you could buy.

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
If it's that small I'd just put it in a small deli cup with small air holes.

Bider

Arachnopeon
Felt like it would be too small, especially when I have the jars prepared. Just got the last things I needed so I set it up. He seems pretty happy with his set up. Running around it and climbing. Decided a rock would be safe if I buryed it. Still if I am doing anything wrong I would like to know

Attachments

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
Looks really big in my opinion. I would make it easier for you and the spider by getting the deli cup. However, if this is working for you right now then there is no need to change it.