Nations Largest Insectarium- New Orleans

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
I have to say, people on this forum take themselves a little too seriously sometimes!
Yes, they certainly do, don't they *coughcough*

:rolleyes:

You made a statement, someone responded... that's how it goes. Learn to roll with it and online communities will go much easier for you.... :)

spiderhawk

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Yes, they certainly do, don't they *coughcough*

:rolleyes:

You made a statement, someone responded... that's how it goes. Learn to roll with it and online communities will go much easier for you.... :)

Thanks. You just proved my point. :clap: I'm rolling with it just fine. My OP was harmless, and I get a business lesson. Then I respond with a little Tounge in Cheek and I am questioned by the Sarcasm Police. No worries, I just responded that it's a little tense around here at times, and I am told to "learn to roll with it". You guys crack me up. :?

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Thanks. You just proved my point. :clap: I'm rolling with it just fine. My OP was harmless, and I get a business lesson. Then I respond with a little Tounge in Cheek and I am questioned by the Sarcasm Police. No worries, I just responded that it's a little tense around here at times, and I am told to "learn to roll with it". You guys crack me up. :?
I've been watching this community grow for almost 6 years now. It's ALWAYS been a little tense. In fact, I've actively contributed in over 15 online communities in the past 14 years, and they have all been tense too.

It's people, not the place. Like I said... learn to roll with it. :)