Nameless Ts

friendttyy

Arachnolord
Hey awesome people. I got Ts with no name help name them please. female b.vagans. 6 b.albopilosum slings and 1 c.fasciatum. Thanks I. Advance

Stirmi

Arachnosquire
Try naming them after places they come from I do and it's fun, one of my Avics name is Amazonia my rose hairs name is argentinia

LuiziBee

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Look at a baby naming website. Look for something similar to their name. Example, Brachypelma vagans "Valerie" thrixopelma spp, "Trixie" or "Thrixie" Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens "Cyrene". Brachypelma emilia "Amelia" either something that sounds similar or has the same first one or two letters. That's what I do, at least. Or even something to do with their their color or importance. Nhandu chromatus "Paprika" because of its color. or M. balfouri "Bijou" meaning highly treasured or delicate.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Shrike

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
You don't have many options:

Ned Nederlander
Duck Confit
Anthony the Porpoise Hunter

I'd suggest naming the B. albopilosum group Duck Confit and assigning Ned Nederlander and Anthony the Porpoise Hunter to the B. vagans and C. fasciatum, respectively.

friendttyy

Arachnolord
You don't have many options:

Ned Nederlander
Duck Confit
Anthony the Porpoise Hunter

I'd suggest naming the B. albopilosum group Duck Confit and assigning Ned Nederlander and Anthony the Porpoise Hunter to the B. vagans and C. fasciatum, respectively.
Thanks for the names will confirm tomorrow

Yentlequible

Arachnoknight
Don't feel too bad. I have 9 spiders and none of them are named. It just takes too much work.

edit: My mistake, I actually have just one spider that is named. My adult female G. Rosea is named Pasta, because when I first got her, I had housed her in a container that said "pasta" on the lid. I guess it stuck.

friendttyy

Arachnolord
Don't feel too bad. I have 9 spiders and none of them are named. It just takes too much work.

edit: My mistake, I actually have just one spider that is named. My adult female G. Rosea is named Pasta, because when I first got her, I had housed her in a container that said "pasta" on the lid. I guess it stuck.
LOL I got 9 too one b.vagans named lightning and b.boehmei tadarine

---------- Post added 06-07-2013 at 07:21 PM ----------

thanks storm

Tarantino andTs

Arachnopeon
I like to just try to find awesome name. I am thinking of naming my next T " Destruct-o-tron Von Lazerexplosion the third"

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
I like to just try to find awesome name. I am thinking of naming my next T " Destruct-o-tron Von Lazerexplosion the third"
The name's bigger than the spider. You'll have to get an oversize cage to accomodate the name label.

Heckboy

Arachnopeon

I have this OCD regarding naming pets; I try to look up the region they come from, then look into the native languages/mythology of predominant cultures in said region. Then, within those parameters, I look up extensive lists of names to try and find something that seems to suit the general personality/demeanor of the critter in question... Even then I need to be 100% sure of the sex of said critter before even attempting to christen it with a potentially inappropriate identity.
I refuse to use generic names that 95% of other people use.

So rather than let this stress me out, I just don't bother naming any of the arachnids. It's not as if they'll ever respond or even be aware of it anyways.
Drives the kids nuts, though... :p

friendttyy

Arachnolord
It's hard for a 13 year old to name things ok. Especially for me it is very hard.

carlson

Arachnopeon
It's hard for a 13 year old to name things ok. Especially for me it is very hard.
Ha im almost 25 an naming things is still rough. I just go by what name seems to fall upon them throughout their lives.
Its not easy for me either takes lots of time ha
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Bongo Fury

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old Timer
I just don't bother naming any of the arachnids. It's not as if they'll ever respond or even be aware of it anyways.
Agreed 100%. Knowing the proper scientific names and care regimes is much more important than remembering a bunch of cutesy made-up names.
If it's so difficult, don't do it! Your Ts will never know the difference.:D

friendttyy

Arachnolord
Thanks guys and ladies the brachpelma boehmei and albopilosum is the Ex convict and c.fasciatum Jnr duckster b.vagans lightning and I'm free. No more Ts to name until I get new Ts.