Name for my B. albo?

Madmog

Arachnopeon
Our B. albopilosum is named Tara. She was named by my 10 year old daughter -Tara was her birthday present and she had the name picked out a year before!! Not too original but it suits her. Good luck naming yours!

Attachments

Mirandarachnid

Arachnobaron
I'd say just keep it for a while and wait for it to do something that lends itself to a name.

For example, when I purchased my B. emilia at an expo, there was a large prekilled cricket in the cup with it. The T itself was about half the size of the cricket. I was planning on removing the cricket when I got home, but not long after I set the cup down, I saw that the T was on top of the cricket. I watched while it grabbed one of the legs, ripped it off, and started walking around with it. The T's name is now Drumstick. (I named my first sling Aragog, made me feel quite silly once I started spending time on the boards :rofl:)

If you are a South Park fan, you could name her Scott Tenorman. Their hair does look like pubes;)
By far the best suggestion yet.

Wolfspidurguy

Arachnobaron
She's a female
:smug:
hit me with some names
Think of a favorate videogame book or tv show or something and name it after something from that i named mine rook as in rook from rainbow six siege. I also named a praying mantis dovhakiin from skyrim.