My Weekend Suprise

James H

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I got home from a family trip down to phoenix Sunday night where I was looking for Superstitionia donensis with no luck. I had been gone for two days so I went into my reptile/bug/fish room to make sure that everyone was doing ok. When I looked in on my female D.spitzeri I saw she was covered with what looked like at a distance to be maggots but when I got closer I saw this......

{D {D {D

telow

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
nice i love diplocentrus haha i just call them pet holes after a while tho haha

James H

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I am really hoping that they do well for me. I know that they are suppost to be extreamly slow growing so I think it will be a while before they start looking for new homes. I might try to start them off with mealworms with the sides split for feedings. It worked very well for baby emperors when I had them years ago. Wish me luck

davidbarber1

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
James, make sure the babies don't eat mama {D She's a beaut!!! And so are they.

David

James H

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have been checking on them every night. I would really hate it if that happened.

James H

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Tonight when I went in to check on mom and babies and found all but one of the babies was off and running.
I seperated out 13 babies and hope that there might be a couple more in their own little burrows still in with mom. If anyone is interested in some of the babies shoot me a PM and when they are 2nd instar I will start shipping them out.