my scoprion dying

Vietnamese510

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i just received my Desert hairy in the mail and it looks like its going to die,
i do get some response when i nudge it a bit but not to much the tail sometimes goes straight well it is right now

what should i do guys

thanks

Mr. Quick

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Where did you get your scorpion? If it was received via mail, the scorpion could be injured, or stressed out. Also, you scorpion could be sick. How are your temps? May sure you have your temperature high enough and make sure you do not have too much humidity in the enclosure. Are you using dry sand for the substate, etc? Give us more details. Also, your scorpion could be possibly going molting. How large is your scorp?

Mr. Quick

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I am surprised hardly anyone has chimed in yet. Sounds like your scorp is a juvenile. Do you have it on dry sand? Have you tried introducing food to it? Does it look healthy? Or physically injured? Yes the pics would be good too.

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
If the conditions are right I would let it be. If it's dying their is little you can do for it. I recomend spraying just a bit of water under it's hide so in case it's molting it will help it out. BUT MAKE SURE it's a little.
-Eddy

Mr. Quick

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Sorry to hear that your scorp died. Its probably nothing you did. May have been stressed out due to shipping or other circumstances not under your control. Don't give up hope. Have another go at it. Good luck.

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
It was immature and they grow pretty slow so I wouldn't worry so much. Go out looking for them I found a few around Palm Springs.