User My Picture Thread

JBarbaresi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I don't have many pictures to add because my spiders have been for my own enjoyment and I haven't been overly active on this forum until recently, but figured I could start a thread and add to it as I take more.

My current T collection includes:

-4.5" female brachypelma hamorii (smithi when I got her 6+ years ago)

-3" female poecilotheria subfusca highland

-2" poecilotheria regalis

-2.5" chromatopelma cyaneopubescens

-1.5" augacephalus breyeri (picture taken just before the last molt)

-1" monocentropus balfouri

I also have this little Wolf spider I found a few days ago, currently keeping for observation.

Last edited:

JBarbaresi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
GBB out tonight, as usual. Might be a while before I get any shots of the p. regalis, I’m pretty sure it’s in premolt.

JBarbaresi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Not sure why I didn’t have any better pics of my b. Hamorii, she’s literally always out. Added this one this morning, such a pretty spider.

JBarbaresi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Got a couple pics of the a. breyeri sling during a rehouse. I really hope this one is a female.

JBarbaresi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
P. regalis is molting! In his/her hide so unfortunately I can’t get any pics.

JBarbaresi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
This little monster was feeding most of the day on a cricket that was larger than him. Wasn’t even bothered when I gave the enclosure a little spritz.

JBarbaresi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Pretty crappy picture, but p. regalis finally made an appearance after it’s molt last week. Came out of it about at the 3” mark. Pretty impressive size gain.

JBarbaresi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
P. subfusca’s first horn worm.

P. regalis finally starting to make a regular appearance.

JBarbaresi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
P. regalis looking nice and plump after a horn worm. Perfect time to rehouse into a larger enclosure.

JBarbaresi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Received 4 nhandu chromatus and 1 augacephalus ezendami slings today.

A. ezendami is about .5”, smallest sling in my collection currently. Even smaller than the m. balfouri when I got it.

Of the 4 n. chromatus, one is already burrowing into the substrate and the other 3 seem curious about their surroundings. One in particular is a little more bold than the rest. Pics taken right after housing from shipment.