My new leopard geckos!

Lucara

Arachnolord
Old Timer
So, my boyfriend got me 2 leopard geckos as an early birthday present. I want to thank Gecko_Keeper for all of your help with my many questions and for providing me with these two cuties!

They don't have names yet but both are females =D

This gal is my personal favorite! I just had to have her!

Their setup

Lucara

Arachnolord
Old Timer
First feeding!

They wouldn't eat the first night they were home but they sure went all out tonight! The wiped out my 24 pinheads =/. Can leos this size take an adult cricket?

Its a heck of a lot harder to catch them in the act than I thought!

Lucara

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I also took a video of them. They were hunting around for crickets. Its nothing overly exciting, I just think they're adorable!

LeilaNami

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I would stick with the size crix in the pictures for a little while longer. Try to get some medium first before feeding a large adult

davidbarber1

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Gorgeous Girls!! Gotta love the blue eye shadow. Did you teach them that? {D Happy Birthday!

David

Lucara

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I decided to do up a couple pics of the geckos =) Wutchya think?

Lucara

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Nice! Too bad you don't like your new geckos! {D
Oh i know! Horrible little devils! {D

So both of my babies are in shed!!! My camera died but I'm hoping it charges up fast enough to catch some pics before they start eating the old skin..

Lucara

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Here are the only shedding pics I could grab. They're still working on it but i'll check them over when I get home tonight and make sure everything was pulled off. Right now they're just chilling in their humidity box.

Boanerges

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Do you have them on sand or paper towels :? I see pics with them on both? Just asking :D

Lucara

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Here are my babies after their first shed in my care =D. I still need to figure out what the heck to name them..Lol nothing is coming to me!!

Richard McJimsey

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Awesome additions, they are absolutely ADORABLE!
I've got a female hypo tangerine coming in in the next week, so excited!

Lucara

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Heres a video of them tearing into 20 crickets. They were STILL looking for more afterwards o_O