My Monocentropus balfouri was blasting belly...And save ?

HOPE OF ALL

Arachnopeon
My Monocentropus balfouri was blasting belly yesterday.I have put it in the box...but it's tummy looks intact.

It keep one's body ummoved,but it's leg twitch at times...And sava?

Sorry,my English is not good .Others think it didn't sava

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

spookyvibes

Arachnobaron
That doesn't look good. Do you know what happened to it? Was it shipped to you that way?

HOPE OF ALL

Arachnopeon
That doesn't look good. Do you know what happened to it? Was it shipped to you that way?
yes,it was every test tube plugs a few。。。he said to buy some tarantulas,also be many together into a test tube。。。

I don't disagreement with the behavior of the seller.
  • I want to know if other countries are doing this.
  • I am Chinese, The seller expressed the purchase of tarantula to other countries, so I have issued a question here.

HOPE OF ALL

Arachnopeon
I mean if I were you, I'd be questioning how well the seller packed your tarantulas.
Sorry,the sentence is machine translation.I mean I oppose the seller。。。
  • Forgive me this foreigner has poor English ability.

I mean if I were you, I'd be questioning how well the seller packed your tarantulas.
emmm,I talked to you,and I translate it by machine.

spookyvibes

Arachnobaron
Sorry,the sentence is machine translation.I mean I oppose the seller。。。
  • Forgive me this foreigner has poor English ability.
Oh okay! It's fine, I completely understand, translating things over the Internet can be very frustrating. Have you contacted the seller? Hopefully he could either refund the purchase or send out another tarantula.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
你好。 如果我是你,我會要求賣家退款,因為很明顯,蜘蛛已經以不適當的方式發送了。 不幸的是,這也發生了。

Please forgive my Chinese :pompous:

HOPE OF ALL

Arachnopeon
Oh okay! It's fine, I completely understand, translating things over the Internet can be very frustrating. Have you contacted the seller? Hopefully he could either refund the purchase or send out another tarantula.
what a pity .The seller refused to refund . So I block the seller .Unless I stupid to buy from him

你好。 如果我是你,我會要求賣家退款,因為很明顯,蜘蛛已經以不適當的方式發送了。 不幸的是,這也發生了。

Please forgive my Chinese :pompous:
haha,there is nothing wrong with your chinese translation. Thank you.

Now I try put it into the box that have a rest-cure。。。See hope ,I hope it can come to life

spookyvibes

Arachnobaron
what a pity .The seller refused to refund . So I block the seller .Unless I stupid to buy from him

haha,there is nothing wrong with your chinese translation. Thank you.

Now I try put it into the box that have a rest-cure。。。See hope ,I hope it can come to life
That's awful, you should have been refunded 100%. I hope your tarantula pulls through for you.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
You need to get your money back from the seller. Spiders should never be packed together in a testing tube, without any padding.

Bob Lee

Arachnobaron
这种问题你找个QQ群问更好(我基本上是唯一的中国人了)。。。很明显这个卖家包装不好,找他退款吧。