My jumping spider isn’t eating.

Jayvicularia

Small Batch Seller
My P. johnsoni has now completed cocooned itself in web. It was quite plump before doing so. Is this a sign of premolt? I it so webbed up it seems like feeding would be in vain

Venomous Fang

Arachnoknight
So just an update on the jumping spider he’s refusing food again idk why I tried feeding him a small melworm and he just backed away from it, so males just not like eating than females or something or am I doing something wrong again he’s too big for fruit flies as well. Do I just keep waiting and trying or do something else?

Jayvicularia

Small Batch Seller
Well my red- back jumper was walled off in a cocoon and i was told to leave it be...i did that for what seemed about two months until tonight. I carefully split the coccon with forceps enough to see in. Theres a slew of slings in there. I moved the fake plant that the cocoon was mounted to into a insect cup because i was afraid they would escape the airholes in their current set up. I dropped in a sprinkle of springtails and placed a half a mealworm on the egg sac. Does this sound about par with jumper sling care? Any better advice on feeding?