my brachypelma b always hanging on the wall like this

TweedMcQueen

Arachnopeon
he finally settle in and i think my humidity meter is not accurate because i already tested in a dry place and it’s showing 79% humidity, also i think the problem my cocopeat not 100% smooth i bought it from a gardener and soon i will buy it from the reptile store
Listen to what everyone is saying. Enclosure is not ideal at all. It’s easy to fix but until you do you are going to have a stressed, unhappy spider. If you have questions about what is needed don’t be afraid to ask and search on here. We all
start somewhere.

phish69

Arachnopeon
Listen to what everyone is saying. Enclosure is not ideal at all. It’s easy to fix but until you do you are going to have a stressed, unhappy spider. If you have questions about what is needed don’t be afraid to ask and search on here. We all
start somewhere.
Spot on advice. Humidity meters are junk. Don’t waste your money. Run this bad boy dry with an occasional overflow on water dish. You’ll have a happy T that poops all over to show it’s love.

palski

Arachnopeon
Spot on advice. Humidity meters are junk. Don’t waste your money. Run this bad boy dry with an occasional overflow on water dish. You’ll have a happy T that poops all over to show it’s love.
the poops all over the enclosure and i will rehouse him to the new proper enclosure ASAP, thx all for the advice

Attachments