my big girl finally eats

ScorpZion

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hello fellow arcahno freaks, well i was in a dazed state it was about 2:30 in the morning and movement caught my eye in my boehemi tank. she has been a hermit inside her log hide for around two months, but to my amazement the three crkikets i put in there at 9 where being eatin. i dont know i guess im just excited because i thought she was sick.

my mature male rosea has been eating like the devil as well, very interesting to watch them silk their prey. the obt has webbed the face of the hommie figureine i have in there looks pretty creepy. Anyway everyone that reads this post have a great day and night virtual beer on me all around lol.... {D

harrymaculata

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
ScorpZion said:
hello fellow arcahno freaks, well i was in a dazed state it was about 2:30 in the morning and movement caught my eye in my boehemi tank. she has been a hermit inside her log hide for around two months, but to my amazement the three crkikets i put in there at 9 where being eatin. i dont know i guess im just excited because i thought she was sick.

my mature male rosea has been eating like the devil as well, very interesting to watch them silk their prey. the obt has webbed the face of the hommie figureine i have in there looks pretty creepy. Anyway everyone that reads this post have a great day and night virtual beer on me all around lol.... {D
yeah i know what ya mean my boehmei hadn't eaten for weeks and it wasn't in pre moult then she finally ate :clap: which is good don't like it when they don't eat or come out

Mattyb

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nice to hear they finally ate, its always good to see them eat.

-Mattyb

BlkCat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Mine almost never stop eating. My 3 inch ate 5 crix yesterday. I had some other Ts that refused food so i threw some extra to her. She never refuses unless she is in premolt. Same with my 2 incher. She eats 2 adult crix a week. I havent tried to give her any more than that.