My bday came early!

Elleken

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Woot! I recently acquired a new latrodectus mactans among a few other species (made a post about it a little while ago) and she just laid a ginormous sac. I'm so pumped! The other latro looks about ready to lay one too. Not to mention the two juveniles I caught are growing crazy fast and have already molted twice almost doubling in size! Should have quite a few next month right around my birthday! O and my female a. hentzi arived today! ANDDDD one of my new scorps looks to be gravid as well as another jumper I got. What a good day! Anyone want some latro slings haha. :D

Elleken

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Now my other latro laid a sac. Hopefully my scorp will pop those babies out soon too. Or not I'm about to be overrun by little widows!!:wall:

Elleken

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My latro just popped out another sac within like two-three weeks of the first one. Is this normal behavior? Seems pretttty quick to me.

Elleken

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Just checked two of the three (make that four will explain later) sacs. The mactans was completely infertile and was just a hard ball in a comfy sac. The other (still need an ID) grew legs and are climbing around! Now with the fourth "sac" the unidentified latro got lazy with a sac and only half made it. I can see her eggs clearly on the top of her cage and she covered it with her past meals. Seemed kind odd to me that she only half covered them and then proceeded to cover them up with her old food. Anyone else have this problem before?