MY baby scorp1!!

xXScYtHeXx

Arachnopeon
I don't know whats wrong with my baby scorpion.. its been over 4 months and he's still this size.. I don't remember the exact date of birth but look!! theres only 2 left from the WHOLE LOT.. :( tell me !! My scorp

G. Carnell

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Hi,
make sure the heat is 30C and the humidity is 80% or more

yea what sp is it?
H.spinifer? or P.imp?

G. Carnell

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
hi
it worked for me
it looks like a 2-3rd instar emp/forest scorp

xXScYtHeXx

Arachnopeon
My socrps

Sorry I finally figured out how to post the pic.. here is my scorpion.. I just remembered its 1 YEAR OLD!!! Why is it so SMALL!! I have 2 the same size.. Im moving them to a 20 gallon tank and im gonna go buy the supplies right now.. they are African Emperor scorps btw

Attachments

WhyTeDraGon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I dont know much about scorpion babies....but I don't think it needs a 20 gallon...that's rather, umm...large. I think maybe a 5-10 gallon would work just fine.

Although others can tell you better.

He's so cute, btw ;)

Kugellager

ArachnoJester of the Ancient Ones
Arachnosupporter
I wouldn't put babies that size in anything larger than a medium critter keep for both. They are the size of a dime; any glass tank is too large. They will never be able to find their food in something that large. Keep the temps in the 75F-95F(24-35C) range with greater than 60% humidity and they will do fine.

You haven't told us anything as to the conditions you are keeping them or how or what you are feeding them...you need to give some info on how they are kept...just asking us why does no good.

John
];')

xXScYtHeXx

Arachnopeon
Damnit.. I just put the whole 20 gal tank together and put them in.. ok well Ill fix up the little critter keeper again and keep them in there.. I've kept them in a medium critter keeper with about 70-80F temp and about 70-80 humidity... I feed them every 3 days with 2 large dead crickets... I don't know why there not growing.. maybe the humidity stays at 70? maybe drops to 60 when im not home? That may happen?

WhyTeDraGon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
why not get some glass dividers that are removable? You could house quite a few in there :)

That's what I would do.