My b.albo molted again

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
If you posted in the sexing forum and no one responded, sure post in the chat section. Otherwise one is supposed to post there first. That's why we have a section dedicated for sexing, crazy idea I know.
Note: the Tarantula Sexing "board" is actually two photo galleries where you can upload photos. (Other members can then post their opinions as comments on the photos.)

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
All that and couldnt post your opinion. Says a lot about your character
My reply says nothing about my character.

I didn't comment on the image because there was nothing to comment on; the image is of extremely poor resolution and not worth the time.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Note: the Tarantula Sexing board has actually been closed, replaced by two galleries where you can upload photos. (Other members can then post their opinions as comments on the photos.)

Yes, I meant to write gallery, not forum. I called it a forum because people can still carry on a conversation. However, I have changed the word above based on your information for continuity.

sarahloveshantzel

Arachnopeon
My reply says nothing about my character.

I didn't comment on the image because there was nothing to comment on; the image is of extremely poor resolution and not worth the time.
Image? There's about 11 all together in this 1 and the 1 before. Please ...don't waste your time. Have a great night...............p.s.. Humility is great for people with large egos

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
If there's a specific forum for something. Use it. Common sense ain't common I suppose.

BC1579

Arachnobaron
My deepest apologies. From the way you being snippy with everyone I thought maybe it was your name tag from work or something.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Image? There's about 11 all together in this 1 and the 1 before. Please ...don't waste your time. Have a great night...............p.s.. Humility is great for people with large egos
All I saw were a few images in this thread when I replied; they were all terrible for sexing. I was responding to the very first image I saw. I don't see 11 pics in this thread, nor do I know what "this 1 and the 1 before" means. It helps if you clearly write, other wise it's just a guessing game, like looking at molts at times hahahah

sarahloveshantzel

Arachnopeon
All I saw were a few images in this thread when I replied; they were all terrible for sexing. I was responding to the very first image I saw. I don't see 11 pics in this thread, nor do I know what "this 1 and the 1 before" means. It helps if you clearly write, other wise it's just a guessing game, like looking at molts at times hahahah
Your right ..perfect...as always

sarahloveshantzel

Arachnopeon
Of coarse you're right. Im a tool. A pathetic piece of shit.......you're positively accurate..... Feel better

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
Well this Thread took a dark turn rather quickly ...

Well..i should be seeing tibial hooks and other distinctive male assets soon then
You will only see tibial hooks and boxing glove emboli if it is a mature male specimen. Males and Females look very similar when they are slings & juveniles.

sarahloveshantzel

Arachnopeon
Well this Thread took a dark turn rather quickly ...

You will only see tibial hooks and boxing glove emboli if it is a mature male specimen. Males and Females look very similar when they are slings & juveniles.
Yeah. He definitely has tibial hooks. I need to find him a gf. I just got 2 slings last week. Im going to be sad...but i suppose it happens

Attachments