my A. metalica after molt..

sierra53

Arachnopeon
just after a molt had to take some shots. Also check out the little enclosure i made.. this is just from target those little containers you can put shoes in ect. I drilled some holes and then went and got a hot glue gun and made his little hide out of random sticks and some moss. enjoy

Attachments

Giygas

Arachnosquire
Very beautiful T, also she looks very healthy :)

One thing though, the enclosure is looking a bit too short for an Avic, you're going to need something much taller in order to suit her needs.

sierra53

Arachnopeon
yea i know ....she does want to climb as soon as i open the lid will do but thank you .

hermit

Arachnosquire
I have always had the same problem with my A. versicolor. He's still quite small, but he naturally always wants to get to the top of his enclosure and I've always only ever had top-opening ones. If you can get a front-opening enclosure, you'd be all set. For now, my versi seems to finally be starting to web himself in just below the line of the lid against a piece of bark now because I think he's getting tired of having to reconstruct his funnel every time I open it to feed or clean. ;D

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Another one besides A. juruensis that I need to get into my collection of Avics ;) Very nice T you have there.

ijmccollum

Arachnosquire
That is a very sweet looking T, I love the little pink ballet slipper look.

Last edited: