My 1st Leiurus Arabicus brood .... kinda :(

Scorpionluva

Arachnoangel
My 1st female popped out 3 babies that lived and a whole bunch of duds :(

I had a roof leak which caused a ton of damage to my scorp room and all of my collection had to be moved into a closet under half the size of my scorp room
It was really tough keeping all of them at the right temps and conditions in such a tight space
I couldn't use my IR bulbs as it would have been a fire hazard but in the last month of her gestation when she needed the extra heat the most I couldn't provide it for her - I'm actually surprised that 3 of them actually lived
Unfortunately I didn't get pics of the mama with 3 babies and duds or pics of the babies once i 1st got them housed alone as I was waiting to see if they'd even live
20180505_230855.jpg
20180505_230744.jpg
20180505_230806.jpg
well all 3 molted to 3i now and mama has already been paired several times again so hopefully now that my scorp room is back to normal and the other female is still quite plump hopefully soon I'll have some to share with others :)

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Sorry to hear about all that! Glad to see that the three that made it are doing well and I'm sure there are plenty more where those came from!

Scorpionluva

Arachnoangel
Sorry to hear about all that! Glad to see that the three that made it are doing well and I'm sure there are plenty more where those came from!
Thanks Tyler , I hope now that my scorp room is back to normal with even more space than I had before - I can start keeping even more species and hopefully produce more of these L arabicus also

they really are 1 of my favorite leiurus species so far like a pallidus form of deathstalker

RTTB

Arachnoprince
Glass half full half empty kinda thing I guess.

Scorpionluva

Arachnoangel
Glass half full half empty kinda thing I guess.
She had close to 100 stillborns so more like glass full with a few drops missing or couple drops left in glass :rofl: still happy the glass wasn't bone dry in any case