Mrs Halls Picture Thread

Mrs Hall

Arachnopeon
Figured it was about time we replaced the digital camera that I managed to demolish a month ago. This time I made sure to buy a camera that I could actually use for T picture taking !!

As time goes on, I will add to the pics, but for now I will just start with some of my more photogenic T's. First up...

A geniculata, two inch + unsexed.. gotten from Mr. David Beard just a week ago or so...

Last edited:

Mrs Hall

Arachnopeon
And next we have... drumroll please....

C cyaneopubescens.. also from Mr. Beard.. and David.. this lil bugger attacks.. thanks so much for the warning {D

Oh, and the answer is NO its not on a window.. it decided to climb the walls of the photo tank to get a better look at my flowers...

Last edited:

Mrs Hall

Arachnopeon
This is the male here on loan from Scorpdemon for my C fasciatum ( or whatever they are calling it now ). Hes actually getting ready to redestroy her web. He tore it down a couple days ago and she rebuilt it, and now hes looking for some more lovins. She is barely visable behind him on the other side.

Mrs Hall

Arachnopeon
E uataman.. I have two of these.. this is the only one that will actually come out of its hide. Both are about an inch and a half, pushing two inches.. cant wait for adult colors... one from Mr. Botar, the other from Mr. Beard..

Last edited:

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
Are you sure that is E. campestratus? It really doesn't look like one to me.
Very nice pictures.:) Love the E. uataman.

Mrs Hall

Arachnopeon
according to the person I bought it from it is and Im not one to tell the dealers they are wrong...

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
Mrs Hall said:
according to the person I bought it from it is and Im not one to tell the dealers they are wrong...
Even dealers make mistakes.;) :) It just doesn't look like any E. campestratus I've ever seen. Do you have any more pictures of it? What colour is the ventral side?

Mrs Hall

Arachnopeon
I had lots of pictures of it but with the amount of space I am allowed as a normal user, I had to remove some of them. Thanks for your concern with my tarantula, however, it is indeed an E campestratus. I myself went through the questions when I first got him. The coloring is light and thats fine... I used to have a g aureostriata that was the most brilliant shade of honey brown I had ever seen and since I had bred that egg sac I am really sure it was a G aureostriata.
This poor little guy is very much in an ugly premolt phase. When he finally does molt I will post a picture.. maybe he will get his spinnerettes back as well.