"Mrs Hall" - Whereabouts?

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
I sold her a colony of roaches a month ago, and, after agreeing to wait a little while because of a traffic accident in the family (I'm trying really hard not to automatically assume I've been had, but this is just too cliche in the world of scammers), I have since had no contact from her. Her last activity on here was on 6/7, so it would appear she hasn't been back to AB since her last PM to me either. I'm dubious that she joined AB just to rip me off, but I have PMed and emailed her twice with no response. Just curious if anyone knows her better than I and could get a message to her? Thanks.

ScorpDemon

ArachnoScorpion
Old Timer
She has a male of mine on a 50/50 and I havent heard back from her in quite a while either, I'll check the date and edit or post again. I do have her cell phone number, I'll try giving her a ring and post the results of that as well.

Edit: 6/7 was the last email she sent me as well. I seem to have deleted the email with her cell phone number though.

Last edited:

Beardo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Kerry Hall is the wife of member Micah Hall....I talked to Micah last week and he is being deployed for military service in about a month...Kerry has been out of town, visiting her sister who was in a bad car accident and has not had internet access. Both of them are good people, and I have dealt with them before....they have had some crisis in their lives and are taking care of what needs to be done. I'm pretty confident that you can rest assured they will get back to ASAP.

Mister Internet

Arachnosupporter +
DavidBeard said:
Kerry Hall is the wife of member Micah Hall....I talked to Micah last week and he is being deployed for military service in about a month...Kerry has been out of town, visiting her sister who was in a bad car accident and has not had internet access. Both of them are good people, and I have dealt with them before....they have had some crisis in their lives and are taking care of what needs to be done. I'm pretty confident that you can rest assured they will get back to ASAP.
Figured as much... she didn't strike me as the type to worry about, and I certainly don't hold tragedy against her. Just wanted some reassurance... I will continue to wait, no problems on my end. ;) Thanks for you help man!

araknoid007

Arachnopeon
Warning!

Be ware of this supposed person(s) only out to defraud. I did a transaction payed for T's and roaches and they kept sending me updates because supposedly one T had molted. They sent me notice of shipment never, arrived and now they deleted the orginal email addr.

AutumnWind45896@aol.com
Micah Hall
195 Hirn Street
Chillicothe, OH 45601

If anyone has info on them please let me know. :mad:

Mister Internet

Arachnosupporter +
So we have receipt of goods with no payment, and payment received with no goods shipped. I really hope this is not indicative of an intent to not return... *sigh*. Even the tiniest email would give me hope.

ScorpDemon

ArachnoScorpion
Old Timer
Just wondering if anyone has heard from her? I feel I have waited ample time for communication, and am starting to get a little agitated.

Mister Internet

Arachnosupporter +
Thought I would see if these people ever resurfaced. She still owes me a hundred bucks.

davegrimm1

theinvertshop.com
Old Timer
$$$

I don't front anything, hard to get ripped off that way. Still sucks though.