Move along... Nothing to see here.

CLICKBANGBANG

Arachnopeon
New slings are in and installed! I bought a Lasiodora parahybana from Jaimies. And I found a Hapalopus sp Colombia large from a local guy. But going with the theme of the thread, there is nothing to see (they are so stinking small).

The rest of the order from Jaimie's consisted of two large enclosures and a few roaches. I tossed the enclosures together and put my Acanthoscurria geniculata in one and a Grammastola pulchra in the other. After that, a G. pulchripes and B. vagans went into juvenile enclosures. Then a B. Smithi went into a sling enclosure (from a condiment cup).

All of the transferring went fine. Catch cup wasn't even used. The A. geniculata threat posed and hit the tongs once. And the 1/2" Hapalopus sp Colombia kicked hair like he was trying to start a flooded two stroke. I was surprised it would be so irritated after driving just an hour. The rest went great. The LP housed fine after the long trip.

Now a few pics. :)

---------- Post added 08-27-2014 at 08:18 PM ----------

well, read the whole thread just now...
You Sir, are the worlds bestest boss.... true story. ;)
lol. Hey, thanks! We have fun. :D

Re-housing the Ts into larger enclosers today shut down all production for two hours. Then we sat around and watched them explore their new houses.

CLICKBANGBANG

Arachnopeon
I fed a few Ts today. The smaller guys got pinhead roaches. My G. pulchripes and B. vagans took their first Dubia roaches. My G. pulchripes is still a pet hole, but the vagans is starting to get out and about more. They were both rehoused yesterday, so I'm exited that they took food quickly.