Most Desirable Tarantulas?

isaac_flames

Arachnopeon
to my fellow owners out there, do you have a favorite t's? my fav. is either a P.Reglis or a P.Metallica. please list your fav. t's.

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
G pulchra (Handling tarantulas is not advised)
View attachment 82727
I also like A seemani, and L parahybama, and GBB.
We have been fortunate enough to get the T's we have been REALLY wanting the past few weeks.....P.fasciata, P.regalis,G.pulchra,H.lividum,N.vulpinus(tripeppi)and A.versicolor...My personal favorite is my large A.metallica female though.....Nothing could make me sell or trade her.

Steve Calceatum

Arachnolord
Old Timer
This one........

You cannot get much prettier (or adorable) than this:

Or this:

Or even this:

TomM

Arachnobaron of Pennsylvania
Old Timer
It would probably have to be my Pamphobeteus sp. "South Ecuador" (only around 2.25" DLS right now):

TheTsupreme

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My fav T's thats also on my wishing list:
P metallica
M. Balfouri
C.fimbriatus
H.albostriatum

Jilly1337

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Everything I have now was my favorite from last time I kept T's. I. hirsutum, P. irminia and cambridgei and GBB. I would like to add an A. diversipes and versicolor soon. Those A. diversipes are really good looking and something I have never owned before so that will be exciting.

As for my unobtainable wish list- Iridopelma seladonium and Avicularia sooretama definitely top my list. One day!!!! I used to drool for I hirsutumyears ago and it's been available now for a while. One day, I will have these both!!!!!

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That last pic makes the wife wish she did not sell her Gbb a couple days ago.The new owner wants it shipped Tuesday,so we are saying our final farewells..But to replace it,she purchased an AF N.tripepii.

JC

Arachnolort
Old Timer
A.versicolor, A. purpurea, A. minatrix, A. diversipes, P.metallica, C.cyaneopubescens. Can't decide! :?

Ms.X

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Currently my A. minatrix are my favorites, but I'm sure that once my M. balfouri gains some size, she'll start growing on me.

IRON-BRU

Arachnopeon
Id go for theraphosa blondi since its a T ive wanted for too long. Also i like Lasiodora parahybana, Avicularia urticans and Chilobrachys huahini are high on my wish list... However the chances of obtaining one here in South Africa are super slim. Havent ever even seen the theraphosa blondi in our country, nor some of the other... or maybe i just overlooked them... :4::(

Tindalos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
LP
N.colorvoltisussomething
G.pulchripes
and an old fashioned rosie

they are pretty common
but i enjoy them the most in my collection
and that's all that matters to me.