Most Desirable Tarantulas?

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Pamphobeteus nigricolor (Colombia), Pamphobeteus insignis (Colombia), Theraphosa apophysis, Phormictopus sp. ‘Dominican Purple’ and Pamphobeteus ultramarinus are all my ‘holy grail’ T’s, I currently have none of them.

Liquifin

Arachnoking
I have a few on my list
P. ornata (Regulation issues)
H. pulchripes
M. balfouri- Female (already have one, but he's a male I think)
B. emelia (Already have one and I love my girl)

Minty

@londontarantulas
There are so many haha and if you ask me tomorrow, I might give you a different answer. I’ve recently acquired a couple of those high up on my wish list, such as my Chilobrachys sp Electric blue.

I have a wish list for 2019, but if I could only get one this year, it would be between H pulchripes or L nigerrium.

Other species I want:

I mira
Female c cyanepubescens
P chordatus
B hamorii (reptile shop nearby has four females for £40 so I’ll be getting one soon)
P irminia
P ornata
P regalis
C marshalli

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper

Anoplogaster

Arachnodemon
My favorite in my current collection is “Theraphosinae sp. ‘Panama.’” Name’s all in quotes because it’s not actually a real binomial name. I think it’s a really neat spider to have. Interesting colors and behaviors in a very small package. Kinda pricey, but well worth it. Here’s mine after her most recent molt:
904817A2-7A2C-4904-8C3B-7734CCC119CF.jpeg

David McCreary

Commander of the Universe
LP
N.colorvoltisussomething
G.pulchripes
and an old fashioned rosie

they are pretty common
but i enjoy them the most in my collection
and that's all that matters to me.
G. pulchripes is what I have because they are docile, non aggressive, and terrestrial .Well, guess what. When brushed in the abdomen with a soft brush, he attacks it and pulls mightily upon it. There is a miniature tree in his vivarium and when I cant find him in the hide, he very well might be in the tree. Guess he never got the memo that he is terrestrial. IMGP0198.JPG

Mike Miller

Arachnopeon
My favorite T is different from my most desired. We want most what we do not have, usually.
My most desired T at this point in time is a H. pulchripes
My favorite tarantula is A. geniculata

Awesome thread btw, some really great tarantulas

Spawn60fsatan6

Arachnopeon
Dolichothele diamantinensis is my most desired at this time will also be my last t purchase for awhile.

Once the kids are grown I will be getting a P. Metallica though as that's the one that got me interested in tarantulas

Nightshady

Dislike Harvester
My favorite in my current collection is “Theraphosinae sp. ‘Panama.’” Name’s all in quotes because it’s not actually a real binomial name. I think it’s a really neat spider to have. Interesting colors and behaviors in a very small package. Kinda pricey, but well worth it. Here’s mine after her most recent molt:
View attachment 297631
I had a Theraphosinae sp. Panama... up until yesterday. It would completely blockade itself in its hide during a molt and had recently done so. It had been in there about a week or two and I started to get a bit nervous, so I opened the hide last night. It had gotten its head and fangs stuck in the molt and had passed. I was totally bummed. Mine was a bit reclusive but I was always excited to see it when it was out. RiP Deadpool... :(

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
You just listed this thread again...
The old thread was merged with this one, hence why I mentioned ‘necromancy at its finest’. Wouldn’t call if ‘necromancy’ if the thread wasn’t old now would I?

Misa

Arachnopeon
I have a G. Pulchripes and a C. Cyaneopubescens, but at some point I'd like to have these, too!
Avicularia Purpurea
htrhrth.jpg
Ephebopus Cyanognathus
ephebopus cyanognathus.jpg

The Mantis Menagerie

Arachnobaron
My favorite color is neon orange, so I eventually want an orange bitey thing (I know and I usually use scientific names, but I love this nickname).

SteveIDDQD

Arachnosquire
For me it would actually be a rose hair, I miss my old gal. They are quite hard to find in any size in the UK though.
I know they changed the name around a bit, the one with a pink-ish carapace and white leg hairs, is that still a g.rosea, or is that one a g.porteri now?

Andrew Clayton

Arachnobaron
For me it would actually be a rose hair, I miss my old gal. They are quite hard to find in any size in the UK though.
I know they changed the name around a bit, the one with a pink-ish carapace and white leg hairs, is that still a g.rosea, or is that one a g.porteri now?
Try preloved I put a link but it got deleted