mortisan with eggs

fatbloke

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
while doing the feeding today i found 1 of my mortisans curled around some eggs doesnt seem to be that many probably about 12 max i will try for photos in the next week or so

john

Steven

pede-a-holic
Old Timer
AWSOME !!!! i'm happy for you !!! congratz
hopefully you'll get a full HATCH :}

this just can't be a coincedence,... now can it ?
i hear from all different pede-keepers one of them pedes is around eggs this time of year,.... maybe the months may-june are scolo-egglaying days !!! {D

(now that i think of it,... i only heard it from European keepers,... no Americans with pede-eggs :? ?) so is it seasonable ?

fatbloke

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Steven
most of my other pedes that have laid eggs before and it has always be round this time of year

john

Melmoth

ArachnoSweetTalker
Old Timer
John,
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you regarding the eggs. ;)
George

danread

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hi John,

Good stuff. I've got to ask the same questions as i asked in your other egg laying thread.... how big is it, how long have you had it for (and what size did you get it), and has it molted since you had it? I presume it hasn't had any contact with other morsitans since it's ben in your care?
The more we get to know about the breeding behaviour of these creatures, the better chance we have of actually breeding them on purpose! I hope all goes well with this one.

Dan.

fatbloke

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
i got the pede about 2yrs ago and in that time it has never been near a male when i got the pede it was about 3inches long it has had several molts while in my care and it is now around 6inches
john

Last edited: