More new tri color pics...

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I couldn't get all of them to be still of course but I got some shots of the kinked ones as well as the perfect ones. here goes

1st up this one was kinked and real fat so I'm affectionately calling it sluggo

The next 2 bad ones have lumps rather than kinks

The remaining 4 however are perfect and in fairness to them even the problem children are eating and doing fine. It seems the incubation temps were a couple of degrees past what they should have been. I can't really complain though as 4 are fantastic and the adults are already breeding again and have been for a while so I should get more chances to get the temps perfect for the next batches. On an odd note they were kept at 80 which should have been fine but next time I'm dropping it to 76 or 77.

These 2 shots are of perfect ones but I could only get 2 of them in focus. It gives a good idea what the other 2 look like though and I'll post them when I get a clean shot of them.

Phil

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Phil,
interesting how just a few degrees will cause such deformities.
what will you do with the deformed tri-colors? will they still make good pets?
Ed

Phillip

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
As long as they eat and pass waste there will be no probs. Since they aren't kinked near the tails it shouldn't even affect breeding. I'll sell those cheap for pets. Keeping a pair of the perfect ones to raise and selling the other 2.

Phil