Monocentropus Balfouri

TianJuzo

Arachnopeon
My favorite T, Still not in my collection anyone else like that? Also wanted to know if anyone has any in bulk for sale at a decent price? Or if you could possibly direct someone to me! Thank you,

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
No one is allowed to post specific recommends or sales leads on this subforum. I'd suggest that you make a 'Want to Buy' thread in the classifieds section, here:
http://arachnoboards.com/forums/for-sale-trade-want-to-buy.24/

But back to your initial question, I personally have a top three wish list. None are particularly expensive, I've just not seen a decent deal in awhile. Hoping to nab at least one of them at the upcoming expo.
-N. tripepii
-P. murinus
-H. maculata

The latter two I've had terrible luck with. Since neither are slow growers, I've always bought slings or young juvies. I've had about 5 P. murinus and 3 H. maculata... all turned out to be male. In fact, I have a mature male of each right now.

TianJuzo

Arachnopeon
Oh, thank you. Ill make the appropriate changes now! And thats hilarious lol. Your goal is to get a female of each sp? N.Tripepii is. Beautiful sp btw.

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
Oh, thank you. Ill make the appropriate changes now! And thats hilarious lol. Your goal is to get a female of each sp? N.Tripepii is. Beautiful sp btw.
Yeah, the males aren't particularly valuable to me. Not interested in breeding either baboon, I just love their coloration and disposition.

DanBsTs

Dan (Not Even Cool) the Man
I happen to be acquiring an M. balfouri sling next week. :) Pretty excited! I don’t know that I have a “favorite T”, but I was very keen on getting an E. sp red and was able to acquire one recently. I love their temperament and coloration. :happy: