MO Inverts?

maxxx

Arachnopeon
same person

I thought they where the same person. I was looking to buy some cave roaches from pigeon keeper (knowing that it was MO verts, when he said he did not have paypal and offer to ship first and can send payment after i recieved the roaches) :embarrassed: Anyway he emailed me on sunday stating that he will ship them this monday , well I will wait and see. It all seem like some game a 12 year would play. Very fishy:liar:

Miss Bianca

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I thought they where the same person. I was looking to buy some cave roaches from pigeon keeper (knowing that it was MO verts, when he said he did not have paypal and offer to ship first and can send payment after i recieved the roaches) :embarrassed: Anyway he emailed me on sunday stating that he will ship them this monday , well I will wait and see. It all seem like some game a 12 year would play. Very fishy:liar:

Hey! He emailed me the same thing, about a shipment scheduled for Monday..
after receiving 5 PMs from the guy, he tells me he's going to ship the Ts first, and wait until I receive them to ship him the trade, which was a small amount of Dubias, just in case I was worried about him not complying.
I had never expressed doubt or asked extra questions prior to this request from him.. very very fishy. And for some reason the PMs are deleted from my account. Maybe he was deleted altogether? Well I haven't received shipment notification so my suspicions are confirmed, in case anyone needed further reasons to doubt...

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Fyi

All of his accounts were merged in to the Pigeon Keeper name. So any old PM's, FS ads and posts will have that name instead of the MO Inverts one.

Debby

DFox

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
This guy MO Inverts/Pigeon Keeper sent me a message from the Pigeon Keeper account before the accounts were merged about an A. seemani male he had to sell. He said he was shipping from Texas. Since MO Inverts and Pigeon Keeper are the same person and supposedly PK lives in "Texas", I think it's pretty safe to say that this guy is full of bologna.

Also he has my full shipping address so now I get to be at work and worry about my gf at home by herself because some guy on the internet has my address. If I end up having to kill this guy I'll be sure to post the news article.* :mad:

*I don't condone murder.

Pigeon Keeper

Arachnopeon
Sorry

I am sorry to anyone involved. I have not wronged anyone. I did creat multiple accounts, only to get people off my back. Thats all. I wasnt out to hurt anyone. Anyway,I have a family emergency and cant ship out any roaches. I did recieve two money roders today. i sent them back to the owners, with a note.as i dont have time to package them carefully. I am using the internet at a library a block from the Hospital.

Be sure any money sent will just be returned. Sorry.

And DFox, i aint gonna hunt down anyone, jeeze. Take it easy.

I am leaving the boards for now.

creepy_critters

Arachnopeon
pigeon keeper did keep his word i made a deal for some
roaches and he said he had a family emergency and can't ship out any roaches. I did recieve two money orders today. i sent them back to the owners, although i would have liked the roaches i guess the money back is fine to so pigeon keeper when you are able to ship the roaches out let me
i i would still like to have them if you still have them

thanks bill