Mm obt

Scar

Arachnosquire
So, my OBT matured into a male a couple months ago. I was surprised as he was only about a year old (I raised him from 1/2"). Well, since then he has only eaten one cricket and is getting quite skinny. I know MMs have skinnier abdomens. However this is my first MM, and I am wondering if a decrease in appetite is normal. Before he matured he was a hungry dude ALL THE TIME beside being in premolt. Does he appear healthy to you guys? I'm not worried, just wanted to know if this is typical and he looks healthy for a MM. Thank you for your opinion.

Attachments

hamhock 74

Arachnobaron
Yes, it is absolutely normal. MM will still eat occasionally, but will spend more time and energy looking for a mate. I would put an ad up on the Invertpersonal sub forum for your guy.

Scar

Arachnosquire
Yes, it is absolutely normal. MM will still eat occasionally, but will spend more time and energy looking for a mate. I would put an ad up on the Invertpersonal sub forum for your guy.
Haha, yeah. I do want to put up an ad, just been putting it off due to the ordeal it could be to get him shipped. Darn spiteful onery OBTs! :eek:

MarkmD

Arachnoprince
I agree looks normal for an MM OBT, he will eat now and then, as said hes looking for a female.

hearsemadam

Arachnosquire
if you have a local reptile shop, ask them if they can help you pack and get him ready for shipping, otherwise youtube is a great place to learn how to do it.

Scar

Arachnosquire
Yeah, thanks for the input. I know how to, just been putting it off. I sure would like to find him some action soon. I'm gonna get on it.

SuzukiSwift

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
He looks great! Im impressed with he speed to maturity, out of curiosity what was yourfeeding schedule for him? I hope you can find him a girl! Im sure you will, there are many people with MF OBTs

vancwa

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I had the same question regarding mine. Matured in no time at all.

Scar

Arachnosquire
He looks great! Im impressed with he speed to maturity, out of curiosity what was yourfeeding schedule for him? I hope you can find him a girl! Im sure you will, there are many people with MF OBTs
I fed him a cricket or two about once a week. Stayed at room temp. I was real surprised when I saw this dude emerge with hooks and long legs!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk