mixed feelings...

jeffh_x

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
another schioedtei in bad condition

my schioedtei just molted this morning...turned out to be a male..the green color showed..somehow im sad as i wanted a female..another way i feel happy cos its kinda hard to find a male..lol...going to the pet store to try and find a female now lol...

Last edited:

manville

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Its good to have both! having a male makes you want to buy a female so thats good in a way

jeffh_x

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i aint so sure now..gosh i guess i rushed into things just a bit too fast...i got a female..but shes in terrible condition..7 legs, a bleeding toe..and a shrunk abdomen..other than that, shes ok..shes been eating alot in the pet store..but the problem is that..how can i treat her bleeding toe??help help helpp

wat i saw her did was she lifted the right 1st leg(the leg where the toe is bleeding from) and started grooming it at the fangs..damn ..i dun mind the 7 legs but i really didn notice the ruptured toe until i got it back home..ish..help guys...thanksss

Last edited:

becca81

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
jeffh_x said:
i aint so sure now..gosh i guess i rushed into things just a bit too fast...i got a female..but shes in terrible condition..7 legs, a bleeding toe..and a shrunk abdomen..other than that, shes ok..shes been eating alot in the pet store..but the problem is that..how can i treat her bleeding toe??help help helpp

wat i saw her did was she lifted the right 1st leg(the leg where the toe is bleeding from) and started grooming it at the fangs..damn ..i dun mind the 7 legs but i really didn notice the ruptured toe until i got it back home..ish..help guys...thanksss

Try some superglue or "nu skin" on the bleeding area. Make sure to not get any near the booklungs.

Do you know if she's WC or CB?

jeffh_x

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
it seems that shes WC..i do fear parasites..but the bleeding has stopped..the toe just looks ruptured and she isnt really using it for walking..either than that shes eating non stop..

Mattyb

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Yeah, don't worry about the missing leg, it will grow back on the next molt :)

-Mattyb

becca81

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
jeffh_x said:
it seems that shes WC..i do fear parasites..but the bleeding has stopped..the toe just looks ruptured and she isnt really using it for walking..either than that shes eating non stop..
If the leg is hurt too badly, she will "throw it off" and it will regenerate. Good luck with her!