Millipedes and more?

Gibson211

Arachnosquire
Hi, just wondering if anyone has ordered from millipedes and more, and if theyre a good dealer or not. I wasn't able to find any reviews on them

ftorres

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hello,
Craig and Lisa are great people very knowledgeable and their animals are well taken care off.
Nice selection of millipedes and other inverts.

Their animal presentations are phenomenal too.

SDCPs

Arachnolord
I have met and talked with both of the people behind the operation that ftorres mentioned.

I am certain that if you were to order from them you would not be left hanging...I can't promise that you'd be satisfied with what you receive but they are not going to take your money and send you garbage. Craig is a very deliberate and careful fellow from what I saw of him. He did go back on his word with me but I did not pay him for anything and we had only a loose and difficult to keep agreement.

Archie

Arachnopeon
All I can say is we try to do the best we can. We believe in good customer service and do what we can to make our customers happy. I noticed you are in AZ. We do 3 or 4 shows a year in AZ, between Mesa, Phoenix and Tucson. If you have questions or are looking for something specific, please e-mail me at craig@millipedesandmore.com or call me at 714-213-3289. Thank you.