Metro portland show on this comming saturday.

Thrasher

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I wonder if it's okay for me to take some pics in the show and post em here....I just wanna have the permition B4 I do anything stupid :? This is gonna by my first time going to a show.. I just can't wait for this upcomming saturday :drool: . I been saving up for this trip {D Black Widow is what I'am aiming for :D

Thrasher

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
errrrr....i meant to post this in the tarantula picture section....can any admits move me to there? :wall: sorry.

GootySapphire

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Hey I am going to be there. Bright and early on Saturday morning. Jan 21st!!! I want to find a CHEAP brazilian rainbow boa.

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
yes, you can post pics in the pics forum, no problem. I'm going to try and make it on Sunday.

Thrasher

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
GootySapphire said:
Hey I am going to be there. Bright and early on Saturday morning. Jan 21st!!! I want to find a CHEAP brazilian rainbow boa.

COol look for an goofy looking asian with a camera =)

TheNothing

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Immortal_sin said:
yes, you can post pics in the pics forum, no problem. I'm going to try and make it on Sunday.

This is the new Wilsonville show
its saturday only

I'll be there at 7am to setup shop :)
as will Dean at NWInverts

Thrasher

Arachnoknight
Old Timer

there's TheNothing =) Nice name for the stand =)

NW dean =) great guy.

Great shows, really friedly vendors. 2 kings, 1 corn, 1 GBB, 1 P.chord, 1 chevron, one horned frog, 4 scorpions 12 hissers later, I went home broke and happy =)

GootySapphire

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Thrasher said:
<snip>

Great shows, really friedly vendors. 2 kings, 1 corn, 1 GBB, 1 P.chord, 1 chevron, one horned frog, 4 scorpions 12 hissers later, I went home broke and happy =)
Did you get a Trinidad Chevron from Dean as well? I bought the biggest one he had ;P