mcluskyisms photo's.....

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Great pictures! Just have to ask, do you use flash on any of the photos or is it just natural light? Just recently got a Nikon D5200 and was wondering if I should use the flash and all.

And I spent the entire morning scrolling through your thread! I love the RCF of Rosea, makes me want one! Haha

mcluskyisms

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Great pictures! Just have to ask, do you use flash on any of the photos or is it just natural light? Just recently got a Nikon D5200 and was wondering if I should use the flash and all.

And I spent the entire morning scrolling through your thread! I love the RCF of Rosea, makes me want one! Haha
Hi thanks! :)

Yeah I use flash with certain photos, it's quite important with close up macro shots or when shooting in poor light. That being said I find the majority of the nice shots are done in natural lighting, I guess you just have to find out what works best for you at the time.

awiec

Arachnoprince
That photo almost makes me want to cuddle a T.stirmi until its fangs remind me its a bad idea.

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Stunning photos of your Xenesthis immanis! Now I can't wait to get one haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

advan

oOOo
Staff member
Nice I. mira shots Chris. Good to see you post spider stuff and not all haggis. ;)