May Take the Plunge

Titandan

Arachnopeon
Bad advice based on owner's stated needs. Neither of which is small, nor docile. Vagans more docile than the former. The former is a massive setae flicker. Any Brachy is a total crap shoot on setae flicking, not the E sp. Red or E sp. Yellow.
Oops! I guess I skipped over the small part. But I think Brachys grow pretty slow, no? Regarding the kicking hairs... I definitely had Brachypelma's kicking hairs but I'm assuming he won't be handling T's.

Brachys are quite docile, no? I haven't had much trouble with them in the past.

Anyway, I must be a bit biased because I love new world terrestrials. Disregard my messages if you don't want to buy larger spiders, Moshtico. Good luck with your first purchase!

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Oops! I guess I skipped over the small part. But I think Brachys grow pretty slow, no? Regarding the kicking hairs... I definitely had Brachypelma's kicking hairs but I'm assuming he won't be handling T's.

Brachys are quite docile, no? I haven't had much trouble with them in the past.

Anyway, I must be a bit biased because I love new world terrestrials. Disregard my messages if you don't want to buy larger spiders, Moshtico. Good luck with your first purchase!

Brachy’s are a crap shoot on disposition.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Euathlus sp Red or Yellow is your spider, I think. Or a Cyriocosmos elegans. It's a small species with a heart shaped urticating hair-patch on its abdomen.

Do not hide animals from your wife. And your wife shouldn't be telling you you can or cannot have something (within reason of course, not talking about things that cost like a month's salary or something she is allergic to or any of that).

I really don't understand spouses that forbid their SO from having something. As long as you do your research, make sure she/he never ever has to deal with it, what's the freakin point?!
My husbands keeps things i don't like, and he doesn't like spiders. Which is perfectly fine. I don't touch his stuff, and he doesn't touch mine. Perfect, if you ask me.